BRACES AND INVISALIGN
Any dentist will recommend you to have braces to improve your looks and have an orofacial. Braces and invisalign are used to improve the look of the face. There is need to find this problem and address it at any age when it occurs. Usually one is more aware at the young age when adjustment is possible.
There are all kinds of situations such as crooked teeth, misaligned teeth etc which affect the appearance of the face. The most apt time for the placement of braces is between the age 10 to 14. During this time the head and mouth are still growing. Some people demand invisible teeth braces and this is when dentists recommend invisalign braces. Invisalign are transparent braces for kids and adults.
- At Pooran Dental the dentists is going to get you the best appliance to help you in your problem but the patient is also given a choice
- The dentist will see to that you get the right fit for your teeth
- The braces are provided for for a period of 18 to 30 months. The invisible braces are removable and can also be cleaned in a few days gap
- In the case of braces the interconnected wires are tightened on each visit and as a result your teeth can feel a little sore.
- With proper care and advice from our experts at Dental care you get the best teeth alignment in a matter of months.